Intelligent Automation Canada, taking place this May 30-31 in Toronto will look at RIA technologies and its advancing evolution with the use of more sophisticated technology in the forms of Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, data and analytics and more. Download the agenda to get a glimpse into which speakers, workshops and sessions to expect.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Amir Issaei, Operations Research & Advanced Analytics, American Airlines
- Mythili Vellanki, CoE Lead, Intelligent Automation LinkedIn
- Rachel Harris, Vice President, Human Resources, Macy’s, Inc.
- Nadia De Villa, Associate Vice President, Business Optimization, Manulife
- Karen Mesolella, Business Transformation Leader, Paychex
- Richard Effirim, Senior Director, Performance Excellence, TXU Energy
- Quentin Gurney, Process Improvement Principal, Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc.
- Jasmine Tehara, Vice President, Business Optimization, Manulife
- Kamal Chin, Program Management Lead, Intelligent Automation, LinkedIn
- Christiano Santiago, Manager, Business Applications, Toyota Canada, Inc.
- Jill Banaszak, Senior Business Systems Consultant, Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
To receive a copy via email, please contact enquiryIQPC@iqpc.com